The main conversion items:
- Upgrading of ice class to DNV-GL 1C
- New complete accomodation with standard based on Hurtigrutens new Artic Interior Style
- Conversion from RoPax to Explorer Passenger ship
- Four of the Hurtigruten ships
- MS Polarlys, MS Kong Harald, MS Nordkapp and MS Nordnorge built in the 90’s are in contract to be dry-docked and refurbished with Hurtigrutens “New Artic Interior Style” both in the passenger areas and cabin areas.
- Dry-docking and service for class
- Each ship are out of service for 22 days for all the Accomodation Refubishement and Dry-docking/ Service